Tuesday 8 July 2014

Day 8 and 9 of training plan

Day 8: was supposed to be 12x400 intervals but I had to go to a physio appointment and school sports day. Eventually time just ran out. So I turned it into a rest day and moved the session to day 9.

Going back to the physio session. It went well. I have been give some more stretches to do. It would seem that my quadriceps are very tight and are pulling at the tendons around my knee. Which is creating the pain.




I really NEED to commit to these stretches. I NEED this knee pain gone....

Day 9: Intervals 12 x 400 


Well that was a killer. I headed to the park at the end of Bramford Lane. Initially, I was not sure how I was going to get through it. By the 5th interval I was feeling pretty battered. Got the extra adrenaline I needed from the series of dogs running of their leashes and toward me. http://connect.garmin.com/activity/537252782 It was quite muggy out too. But I did it. It was very hard and I also remembered to do my stretches. Good times.



No comments:

Post a Comment